WA Targeting Handwriting Student Book Year 1
Enter postcode or suburb of your Pick up or delivery location
As well as continuing to give students two pages of tracing, tracking and independent writing exercises for each letter the Targeting Handwriting Year 1 StudentBook also features:
- Lower and upper-case letters in words
- Patterning exercises to reinforce basic letter shapes
- Two pages of tracing, tracking and independent writing exercises for each letter
- Alternative formation for some upper-case letters to assist left-handed students
- A seahorse character highlights the placement of letters within lines
- Students trace and write their own letters within lines and also trace and copy simple sentences
- Numerals 1-10
- Handy student reference for pencil grip and paper position is included on the inside back cover
- Fun and colourful alphabet is included on the back cover
AuthorSusan Young & Jane Pinsker
Brand NamePascal Press
FREE Same Day Pick up
Pick up allows you to buy online and Pick up in any BIG W store 7 days per week.
If your order is placed by 12 noon, it will be ready for Pick up from 4pm same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon, then it will be ready for collection from 10am the following day.
See here for more information on Pick up.
Want to have your order delivered? See here for more information on our delivery options.
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.