WA Targeting Handwriting Student Book Pre–Primary
Enter postcode or suburb of your Pick up or delivery location
These fun and inviting books have well-designed, uncluttered pages for the beginner writer.
Other features of the Targeting Handwriting WA Pre-Primary Student Book include:
- Plenty of pre-writing patterning exercises to help practise the basic movements required in letter formation and development of fine motor skills
- Each letter has two pages of tracing and tracking exercises with an attractive seahorse character to introduce the positioning of letters within lines
- The letters are also cleverly featured within illustrations as a memory aid for students
- A seahorse character demonstrates the positioning of letters within lines, the number of strokes required for each letter is highlighted and the focus letter is also featured within a simple illustration as a memory aid for students
- A handy student reference for pencil grip and paper position is included
- A fun and colourful alphabet is included
AuthorSusan Young & Jane Pinsker
Brand NamePascal Press
FREE Same Day Pick up
Pick up allows you to buy online and Pick up in any BIG W store 7 days per week.
If your order is placed by 12 noon, it will be ready for Pick up from 4pm same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon, then it will be ready for collection from 10am the following day.
See here for more information on Pick up.
Want to have your order delivered? See here for more information on our delivery options.
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.