VIC Targeting Handwriting Student Book 2
Enter postcode or suburb of your Pick up or delivery location
The emphasis on the Year 2 program is on reducing students' reliance on scaffolding and providing them with increased opportunities to take responsibility for producing handwriting of a consistent size, shape, spacing and slope.
To achieve this, the Year 2 books focus on:
- Practice of the focus letter within words in sentences, or within clusters of words which have a similar phonic pattern, or are often found in Year 2 spelling lists, or are linked by theme
- Tracing and copying sentences and words commonly found in Year 2 spelling lists
- Practice of numerals, number words and punctuation
- Number words and punctuation integrated into sentences
- More emphasis on practice
- Handwriting activities include puzzles, sorting activities, poems and rhymes
- Self assessment exercises.
AuthorSusan Young & Jane Pinsker
Brand NamePascal Press
FREE Same Day Pick up
Pick up allows you to buy online and Pick up in any BIG W store 7 days per week.
If your order is placed by 12 noon, it will be ready for Pick up from 4pm same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon, then it will be ready for collection from 10am the following day.
See here for more information on Pick up.
Want to have your order delivered? See here for more information on our delivery options.
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.