These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.
Classic Twister Gameplay
It's the classic gameplay of Twister that you grew up with! When the designated Spinner calls the shots, players move onto their spots on the mat. Twist and tangle -- but don't fall over! The last player standing wins.
Up and Over, Under and Around
Shoes off…in position… and get ready to get twisted up in knots! The spinner will let players know which hand and which foot goes where. Foot on red? Hand on Green? Go for it! No knees or elbows on the mat or you're out.
Other Ways to Play
Play in teams! Team members can share the same spot but be careful not to lose balance. As soon as one player falls over or touches the mat with a knee or elbow, that team is out! Have a team tournament and keep track of victories and defeats. Players can also take on new challengers in a Knockout Play round until only one team is left standing.
Break out the Twister game and bring on the fun! Whether it's an outdoor picnic or a night in with friends, the iconic mat with colored spots is a fun and exciting way to turn a get together into a party!
- Twister Game Challenges Kids: The Twister Game Challenges Players To Put Their Hands And Feet At Different Places On The Mat Without Falling Over
- Iconic Twister Gameplay: Remember Playing The Twister Game When You Were A Kid? Featuring Classic Twister Gameplay, The Last Player Standing Wins In This Active Game For Ages 6 And Up
- Indoor Activity For Kids: When Kids Need An Indoor Activity Get Their Wiggles Out, This Classic Twister Game Can Be A Fun Choice
- Play In Teams: The Twister Game Instructions Include Rules For Playing In Teams Including Tips For Having A Twister Game Tournament
- Game Includes : 1 Twister mat, 1 spinner, and instructions.
- Ages 6 and Up
- 2+ Players
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
1 x Spinner board with arrow and base