Ratsak Fast Action Throw Packs 20g 5 Pack
Enter your postcode or suburb to display delivery options for this product
- Ideal for hard to reach places and there is no need to touch bait.
- Active ingredient kills rats and mice in a single feed.
- It also contains a bittering agent which helps prevent accidental consumption by children.
- Ratsak Fast Action Throw Packs will control species resistant to warfarin.
How to Use:
- Use single 20g throwpack at 1 or more locations for mice; and 1 to 2 throwpacks at each location for rats.
- Place throwpacks where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
- DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice of 9m for rats.
- DO NOT place baits in the open.
- DO NOT open, cut or tear the throw packs, they are designed to be chewed through by rats and mice.
Handy Tips for Effective Control:
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Bait infested area. Place throw packs under cover and not in the open. Record the number and locations of throw packs for later replenishment and or removal.
- Inspect throw packs daily if possible and increase number of throw packs if bait is being eaten quickly. Maintain baits until feeding ceases.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after bait consumption. Baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
Storage & Disposal:
Containers which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose. Store in original containers, tightly closed in a safe place out of reach of children. Dispose of empty container and unused or untaken bait by burying in an approved dump. Ensure baits are removed when rodent activity has ceased.
For most items we charge a flat delivery fee per order as listed below:
|Location||Cost Per Order*|
For bulky orders or orders containing large or fragile items we charge a delivery fee based on the delivery destination and your items. The cost of delivery will be displayed in your shopping cart once a delivery address has been entered.
Delivery Time Frames*
The below standard delivery time frames apply to all online orders:
|Location||Delivery Time Frames*|
|Metro areas||4 - 6 business days|
|Regional areas||6 - 8 business days|
|Remote areas||8 - 9 business days|
After your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you of your parcel’s consignment number and the carrier it is shipping with.
Please note that these are estimates only. If your order is more than 10 days late please email us at email@example.com.
Pre-ordered items are delivered in accordance with the advertised delivery time frames.
Authority to leave
At the checkout you may grant the carrier authority to leave some goods at the delivery address even if unattended. However, please note that neither BIG W nor the carrier will be liable for loss or theft of the goods and the goods will be left at your risk. In addition, the carrier retains the discretion not to leave the goods unattended, including where the carrier deems it to be unsafe to do so.
Please note that should the order be unable to be delivered to or left at the delivery address, a re-delivery fee of $25 may apply (particularly in respect of bulky orders).
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
If you have any queries or your order is more than 10 days late please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.