Ratsak Double Strength Bait Station 350g
Enter postcode or suburb of your Pick up or delivery location
- Ratsak Double Strength is a multiple feed pellet bait in a ready to use bait station, so no need to touch bait.
- The original trusted formula reduces the possibility of secondary poisoning to pets and wildlife.
How to Use:
- Use pack as a bait station or pour bait into small containers.
- Push tab and tear back flap to expose bait and activate single bait station.
- If using small containers, set out baits in lots of 25g for mice or 125g for rats.
- Place baits where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
- DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice or 9m for rats.
Storage & Disposal:
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
Warning LabelPlace baits in locations which are inaccessible to children, pets, other animals and birds.
This product is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, native wildlife and poultry.
DO NOT allow chemical containers or pellets to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
Containers which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.
Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and then in garbage.
Poisonous if swallowed.
Do not inhale dust.
Do not touch bait.
Use scoop or measure.
If on skin and after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Wash hands after use.
If poisoning occurs, get to a doctor or hospital quickly. Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione) is antidotal.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 033 111 (ALL HOURS).
FREE Same Day Pick up
Pick up allows you to buy online and Pick up in any BIG W store 7 days per week.
If your order is placed by 12 noon, it will be ready for Pick up from 4pm same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon, then it will be ready for collection from 10am the following day.
See here for more information on Pick up.
Want to have your order delivered? See here for more information on our delivery options.
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.