Plum Marmoset Wooden Swing Set
Enter your postcode to view Stock Levels & Delivery Options
The Plum Marmoset swing set features:
- Two single swings that use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra durability.
- Premium FSC certified timber is pressure treated for extra strength.
- The play set top bar is 100mm in diameter and the legs are 80mm in diameter making the frame highly robust.
- Metal swing attachments encircle the pole so no drilling is required, maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber.
- The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the swing extra stability.
Parents can have peace of mind their children are riding a high quality swingset, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
- 10 year manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in approx 1 hour with 2 adults
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Recommended age: 3 to 12 years
- Maximum user weight 50kg
- Assembled size: L2.40 x W2.20 x H2.30m
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
- Adult supervision required at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard
- Only for domestic outdoor use
Please note this is a natural wood product. It is normal for the poles to exhibit cracks in the wood due to humidity and the natural ageing process. These cracks are not a fault and do not affect the strength or integrity of the product.
Safety FeaturesFor outdoor domestic use only. Not suitable for children under 36 months - fall hazard
Indoor/Outdoor UseOutdoor Use
Brand NamePlum Play
Product Height230 cm
Product Length240 cm
Product Width220 cm
Age Group5-7 Years
We will transport the products to you from our Sydney warehouse. Orders are processed Monday thur to Friday, excluding public holidays.
The cost of delivery depends on the size of product you are ordering, and your delivery location. The best way to view delivery costs is by entering your postcode in the Shopping Options section of any product page, or by adding your chosen items to your cart and then viewing your cart summary. This will ensure that the delivery costs and options you see are specific to your delivery location.
Delivery and Collection Timeframes
|Destination State||postcode range||Home Delivery Estimated Times||Simply Collect Estimated Delivery Times||Queensland||4001-4209||3-5 business days||n/a|
|4210-4306||4-6 business days||n/a|
|4350-4352, 4307-4347, 4550-4600||5-7 business days||n/a|
|4353-4521, 4601-4803||6-8 business days||n/a|
|4804-4895||6-8 business days||n/a|
|New South Wales||1001-2234, 2250-2310, 2500-2530||2-4 business days||n/a|
|2311-2490||4-6 business days||n/a|
|2533-2899||5-7 business days||n/a|
|Victoria||3000-3207||3-4 business days||n/a|
|3211-3220, 3350-3357||4-6 business days||n/a|
|3221-3345||5-7 business days||n/a|
|3360-3999||6-8 business days||n/a|
|ACT||2600-2617, 2900-2914||3-4 business days||n/a|
|2618-2621||4-5 business days||n/a|
|Northern Territory||All areas||8-10 business days||n/a|
|South Australia||All areas||3-5 business days||n/a|
|Western Australia||6000-6215, 6800-6997||6-8 business days||n/a|
|6218-6799||8-10 business days||n/a|
|Tasmania||7000-7019, 7800-7850, 7050-7055||6-7 business days||n/a|
|7248-7250, 7901-7923||7-8 business days||n/a|
|7020-7030, 7109-7216, 7252-7470||8-10 business days||n/a|
Remember that these times are simply a guide. If your Item is more than 3 days late, however, please contact our customer service team.