Palmer's Coconut Oil Hydrating Facial Mask
Enter your postcode to display delivery options for this product
- Coconut Oil - Rich in lauric acid, caprylic acid, capric acid, proteins and vitamin E. Lauric acid is highly prized for its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties while caprylic acid is a natural anti-fungal agent. These fatty acids create a micro-thin barrier, locking in moisture for longer, while naturally occuring proteins and Vitamin E aid in boosting skin renewal and regeneration.
- Tahitian Monoi Oil - Made from soaking the petals of the Tiare flower in locally sourced Coconut Oil and extracting the fragrance. Dubbed the ‘Sacred Oil’ by Polynesian cultures, Monoi Oil has been used for centuries by islanders to keep hair and skin moisturised and protected from environmental elements.
- Vitamin E - An antioxidant superhero, Vitamin E is skin’s number one friend, smoothing scars and protecting skin from damaging free radicals. Enhances the protective function of skin and decreases the appearance of lines, wrinkles and scars by keeping cells hydrated.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids plus has anti-microbial properties.
- Coconut Water - Rich in microminerals and nurtients that nourishing and hydrate skin. A source of Vitamin C to brighten skin, cytokines to promote cell growth, and with anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-parasitic properties to keep skin healthy.
- Macadamia Nut Oil - Rich in antioxidants, especially Vitamin E.
Tips & Tricks: Apply generously to clean, dry skin. Leave on for at least 10 minutes. Rinse with water, or massage into skin. Use 1-2 times per week.
For most items we charge a flat delivery fee per order as listed below:
|Location||Cost Per Order*|
For bulky orders or orders containing large or fragile items we charge a delivery fee based on the delivery destination and your items. The cost of delivery will be displayed in your shopping cart once a delivery address has been entered.
Delivery Time Frames*
The below standard delivery time frames apply to all online orders:
|Location||Delivery Time Frames*|
|Metro areas||4 - 6 business days|
|Regional areas||6 - 8 business days|
|Remote areas||8 - 9 business days|
After your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you of your parcel’s consignment number and the carrier it is shipping with.
Please note that these are estimates only. If your order is more than 10 days late please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-ordered items are delivered in accordance with the advertised delivery time frames.
Authority to leave
At the checkout you may grant the carrier authority to leave some goods at the delivery address even if unattended. However, please note that neither BIG W nor the carrier will be liable for loss or theft of the goods and the goods will be left at your risk. In addition, the carrier retains the discretion not to leave the goods unattended, including where the carrier deems it to be unsafe to do so.
Please note that should the order be unable to be delivered to or left at the delivery address, a re-delivery fee of $25 may apply (particularly in respect of bulky orders).
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
If you have any queries or your order is more than 10 days late please email us at email@example.com
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.