Monopoly Board Game
Monopoly Board Game
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.
It's the fast-dealing property trading game where players buy, sell, dream and scheme their way to riches. This version of the Monopoly game welcomes the Rubber Ducky, Tyrannosaurus Rex, and Penguin into its family of tokens. Choose your token, place it on GO! and roll the dice to own it all! There can be only one winner in the Monopoly game. Will it be you?
The thrill of bankrupting an opponent, but it pays to play nice, because fortunes could change with the roll of the dice. Experience the ups and downs by collecting property colors sets to build houses, and maybe even upgrading to a hotel! The more properties each player owns, the more rent can be charged. Chance cards could be worth money, or one might just say Go To Jail!
Buy, buy, buy at every location, location, location! Players collect as many properties as they can and make deals to get color sets. Build houses and hotels on owned properties but watch out - other players will try and bankrupt everyone else to win. Buy, sell, dream and scheme to win it all!
The classic, fast-dealing property trading game welcomes the Rubber Ducky, Tyrannosaurus Rex, and Penguin into its family of tokens. The game remains rooted in classic competition, where you will buy your favorite properties, pay rent to other players, and take a risk with Chance and Community Chest cards. Roll, buy, sell, dream and scheme! Bankrupt your opponents to win!
- Fast-dealing property trading game. Buy, sell, dream and scheme your way to riches
- Players buy, sell and trade to win. Buy and sell properties
- Build houses and hotels on your properties
- Change your fortune. Chance and Community Chest cards can change everything
- Game Includes : Monpoly gameboard, 8 Tokens, 28 Title Deed Cards, 16 Chance Cards, 16 Community Chest Cards, 32 Houses, 12 Hotels, 2 Dice, Money Pack & Game Guide
- Ages 8 and Up
- 2 to 6 Players
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.