LEGO Technic Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245 - 42043
Climb aboard the awesome Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245! This huge, robust, 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model is packed with authentic details and features. Turn on the included Power Functions large motor and engage the advanced pneumatic system (new for fall 2015) for complete control over an array of exciting motorized functions. You can operate the ultra-versatile crane arm mechanism, open and close the grabber, extend the outriggers or raise and lower the tipper body! Twin axle steering, double differential drive and fully independent suspension provide ultimate maneuverability, and the driver’s cab tilts to reveal a detailed 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons. Open the cab doors to access the detailed interior with dashboard, blue seating and steering wheel with Mercedes-Benz logo. When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into the rugged Mercedes-Benz Articulated Construction Truck.
Enter your postcode to view Stock Levels & Delivery Options
- Features a LEGO Power Functions large motor and an advanced pneumatic system for an array of motorized features, including extendable outriggers, automated crane arm and grabber, and a working tipper body
- Also features 2 suspended front axles with twin axle steering, 2 suspended rear axles with double wheels and 2 differentials, fully independent suspension, 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons, detailed cab, opening doors and tailgate, and a 3-pointed Mercedes-Benz star
- Includes 2753 assorted LEGO elements
- Activate the LEGO Power Functions!
- Engage the pneumatic pump!
- Extend the outriggers!
- Ultra-versatile crane arm mechanism!
- Tilt the cab to reveal the engine!
- All-round independent suspension
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mercedes-Benz Articulated Construction Truck
- Crane arm reaches up to 57cm into the air
- Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245 (with retracted crane arm and outriggers) measures over 31cm high, 54cm long and 14cm wide
- Mercedes-Benz Articulated Construction Truck (with crane boom extended) measures over 53cm high, 77cm long and 14cm wide, and 31cm high with crane boom retracted
Warning LabelWarning: Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Recommended Age10-16 Years
Essential Safety InformationWarning: Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Age Group12-15 Years
This product is not available for home delivery or Simply Collect