LEGO Mindstorms EV3 - 31313
Apologies for the inconvenience, but this item is out of stock online.
Enter your postcode to view Stock Levels & Delivery Options
- At the heart of the product is the Intelligent EV3 Brick with powerful ARM9 processor, USB port for WiFi and Internet connectivity, Micro SD card reader, back-lit buttons and 4 motor ports
- Includes 3 interactive servo motors, remote control, improved and redesigned color sensor, redesigned touch sensor, infrared sensor and 550+ LEGO Technic elements
- Control your robot via the infrared sensor system
- Intuitive software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming interface
- Control and command your robot with the enclosed remote control or download the free app for your smart device
- Includes 550+ LEGO Technic elements – everything you need to create amazing robots!
- Building instructions for 1 robot included. Download 4 more building instructions plus bonus building instructions developed by real fans and endorsed by LEGO at LEGO.com/mindstorms
- Take on challenging ready-made missions
- Share your creations with a huge online community at LEGO.com/mindstorms
- Check out the cool black, red and white design
- Batteries not included
- This product requires an internet connection to download the programming and instructions software.
- If you can think it, LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 lets you create it
- SPIK3R (incl. legs) measures over 16″ (41cm) high, 14″ (38cm) long and 15″ (40cm) wide
- EV3RSTORM measures over 16″ (41cm) high, 7″ (19cm) long and 8″ (21cm) wide• R3PTAR measures over 13″ (35cm) high, 31″ (81cm) long and 3″ (8cm) wide
- GRIPP3R measures over 11″ (30cm) high, 9″ (24cm) long and 7″ (18cm) wide
- TRACK3R measures over 3″ (9cm) high, 10″ (27cm) long and 8″ (21cm) wide
Essential Safety InformationChoking Hazard: Small parts, unsuitable for 0-3 years.
Boxed Width480 cm
Boxed Length378 cm
Boxed Height71 cm
Age Group12 Years +
For most items we charge a flat delivery fee per order as listed below:
|Location||Cost Per Order*|
For bulky orders or orders containing large or fragile items we charge a delivery fee based on the delivery destination and your items. The cost of delivery will be displayed in your shopping cart once a delivery address has been entered.
Delivery Time Frames
The below delivery times apply to orders placed before 5pm AEST Monday to Friday.
|Location||Delivery Time Frames|
|Metro areas||7 - 9 business days|
|Regional areas||7 - 9 business days|
|Remote areas||9 - 14 business days|
After your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you of your parcel's consignment number and the carrier it is shipping with.
Please note that these are estimates only. If your order is more than 10 days late please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authority to leave
At the checkout you may grant the carrier authority to leave some goods at the delivery address even if unattended. However, please note that neither BIG W nor the carrier will be liable for loss or theft of the goods and the goods will be left at your risk. In addition, the carrier retains the discretion not to leave the goods unattended, including where the carrier deems it to be unsafe to do so.
Please note that should the order be unable to be delivered to or left at the delivery address, a re-delivery fee of $25 may apply (particularly in respect of bulky orders).
Pre-ordered items are delivered in accordance with the advertised delivery time frames.
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
If you have any queries or your order is more than 10 days late please email us at email@example.com