Laser Qi Wireless Charging Pad
Laser Qi Wireless Charging Pad
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.
Laser Qi Wireless charging pad is the future of phone charging. Simply place your Qi compatible phone onto the pad. Qi Certified wireless chargers have been tested to verify that they not only work but are safe to use. If your product does not have certification it might not be safe.
- Qi Wireless Certified: Qi-certified by WPC (Wireless Power Consortium) to support wireless charging on all Qi-enabled devices. If your product does not have certification it might not be safe.
- Fast Charging: Fast charging offers Fast Charge enabled smartphones a power boost. Non-fast charge enabled Qi phones will charge at regular speed.
- Light Indicator: Check your compatible device’s battery level with ease using the charger’s LED indicators. While charging, the charger glows blue. When fully charged the light will switch off.
- Premium Metal & Leather Materials: The Laser Premium Qi Wireless Charging pad is made from high-quality metal allow and Leather soft-touch padding. Sleek and discreet it is suitable for the home or office.
- Weight(kg) 0.115
- Product Dimensions (mm) 90 x 90 x 10
- What is wireless charging? Wireless charging is a convenient way to charge your devices without using cables. Simply place your wireless charging compatible phone onto a charging pad and your device will automatically start charging. Lead by two industry standards, the Wireless Power Consortium and the AirFuel Alliance.
- What is Qi? Qi pronounced “Chee” is the name of the wireless inductive charging standard from the Wireless Charging Consortium. It is the most widely supported standard in the market and supported by brands such as Samsung and Apple.
- How does it work? Qi uses inductive charging whilst Air fuel uses resonance based technologies. Inductive and resonance based technologies produce quite different results, despite being based on the same engineering principle that coils of wire can be used to transmit power over the air. Power is transferred from a transmitting coil in the charging pad to a receiver in your device.
- Is wireless charging faster or slower than charging by cable? Generally speaking, wireless charging (5 watts) is 50% slower than charging by cable. With 9 watt fast wireless charging, that reduces to 25% slower and with 15 Watt super-fast wireless charging the times are comparable to Cable Charging. Wireless Fast Charging 9watt or 15watt will require a Fast Charging enabled phone. Check with your supplier for compatibility.
- What devices are currently supported? Qi now the dominant force in wireless charging supports a range of phones with all new Samsung and the new iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X being supported. If your phone does not have a receiver built in you can always purchase a receiver to plug into the USB-C, Lightening or Micro USB slot on your phone. They can be easily purchased online.
- How long does Qi charging take to charge my device? On Standard Wireless 5W (1amp) charging your device will take about twice as long to charge as if it were charging on a standard charging cable. However some charging cables will charge at the same speed. It will depend what charging adapter you use. Check to see if your cable adapter gives out 1Amp, 2Amp or 2.4Amp or 3Amp.
- Is it safe? Can I leave the phone on there? Yes. The electromagnetic field generated by the transmitters are localised and only operate over short distances. Inductive charging has been used in many applications, such as your electric toothbrush, medical devices and much more.
- Where can I use a Qi charging product? You can use your Qi charging pad wherever you have access to a USB A port. Places such as your car, home or office via your pc or laptop. You could even connect it to a standard power bank. Or you could use a Qi wireless charging power bank with a Qi transmitter built in. Then you can wirelessly charge your phone anywhere.
- Do I need to remove my phone case before charging? Your phone must be within 3mm distance of the charging pad to charge successfully. Some phone cases can be quite thick and obstruct charging however most cases will not affect the capacity to charge your phone.
- Supports all Qi Wireless charging smart phones. Note: Models not listed can charge via the 4 x onboard USB portsApple iPhone iPhone XiPhone 8 iPhone 8Plus SAMSUNG S6/S6 Edge S6/S6 Edge S7/S7 Edge Note 5Note 7 Galaxy S8 Galaxy S8+ Galaxy Edge S6+ SHARP Sh-07d Sh-04d Sh-02dSh-13c SONY Z3 Z3V Z4V GOOGLE / LG Nexus4 Nexus5 Nexus7 HTC Rzound Htc 8xHtc 8xtIncredible 4G LTEM8LEXUS Nx300hLGLG E960D1l LG Optimus G Pro E988 G3 G4 Lte2 NOKIA Lumia 830 Lumia 920 Lumia 820Lumia 1020 Lumia 1520 Lumia 930Lumia .Lcon929 YOTA Yota Phone2 ZTE Xperia Z2