Laser Qi Wireless Charging Pad
Enter your postcode to display delivery options for this product
- Qi Wireless Certified: Qi-certified by WPC (Wireless Power Consortium) to support wireless charging on all Qi-enabled devices. If your product does not have certification it might not be safe.
- Fast Charging: Fast charging offers Fast Charge enabled smartphones a power boost. Non-fast charge enabled Qi phones will charge at regular speed.
- Light Indicator: Check your compatible device’s battery level with ease using the charger’s LED indicators. While charging, the charger glows blue. When fully charged the light will switch off.
- Premium Metal & Leather Materials: The Laser Premium Qi Wireless Charging pad is made from high-quality metal allow and Leather soft-touch padding. Sleek and discreet it is suitable for the home or office.
- Weight(kg) 0.115
- Product Dimensions (mm) 90 x 90 x 10
- What is wireless charging? Wireless charging is a convenient way to charge your devices without using cables. Simply place your wireless charging compatible phone onto a charging pad and your device will automatically start charging. Lead by two industry standards, the Wireless Power Consortium and the AirFuel Alliance.
- What is Qi? Qi pronounced “Chee” is the name of the wireless inductive charging standard from the Wireless Charging Consortium. It is the most widely supported standard in the market and supported by brands such as Samsung and Apple.
- How does it work? Qi uses inductive charging whilst Air fuel uses resonance based technologies. Inductive and resonance based technologies produce quite different results, despite being based on the same engineering principle that coils of wire can be used to transmit power over the air. Power is transferred from a transmitting coil in the charging pad to a receiver in your device.
- Is wireless charging faster or slower than charging by cable? Generally speaking, wireless charging (5 watts) is 50% slower than charging by cable. With 9 watt fast wireless charging, that reduces to 25% slower and with 15 Watt super-fast wireless charging the times are comparable to Cable Charging. Wireless Fast Charging 9watt or 15watt will require a Fast Charging enabled phone. Check with your supplier for compatibility.
- What devices are currently supported? Qi now the dominant force in wireless charging supports a range of phones with all new Samsung and the new iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X being supported. If your phone does not have a receiver built in you can always purchase a receiver to plug into the USB-C, Lightening or Micro USB slot on your phone. They can be easily purchased online.
- How long does Qi charging take to charge my device? On Standard Wireless 5W (1amp) charging your device will take about twice as long to charge as if it were charging on a standard charging cable. However some charging cables will charge at the same speed. It will depend what charging adapter you use. Check to see if your cable adapter gives out 1Amp, 2Amp or 2.4Amp or 3Amp.
- Is it safe? Can I leave the phone on there? Yes. The electromagnetic field generated by the transmitters are localised and only operate over short distances. Inductive charging has been used in many applications, such as your electric toothbrush, medical devices and much more.
- Where can I use a Qi charging product? You can use your Qi charging pad wherever you have access to a USB A port. Places such as your car, home or office via your pc or laptop. You could even connect it to a standard power bank. Or you could use a Qi wireless charging power bank with a Qi transmitter built in. Then you can wirelessly charge your phone anywhere.
- Do I need to remove my phone case before charging? Your phone must be within 3mm distance of the charging pad to charge successfully. Some phone cases can be quite thick and obstruct charging however most cases will not affect the capacity to charge your phone.
- Supports all Qi Wireless charging smart phones. Note: Models not listed can charge via the 4 x onboard USB ports
Galaxy Edge S6+
GOOGLE / LG
Incredible 4G LTE
LG Optimus G Pro E988
For most items we charge a flat delivery fee per order as listed below:
|Location||Cost Per Order*|
For bulky orders or orders containing large or fragile items we charge a delivery fee based on the delivery destination and your items. The cost of delivery will be displayed in your shopping cart once a delivery address has been entered.
Delivery Time Frames*
The below standard delivery time frames apply to all online orders:
|Location||Delivery Time Frames*|
|Metro areas||4 - 6 business days|
|Regional areas||6 - 8 business days|
|Remote areas||8 - 9 business days|
After your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you of your parcel’s consignment number and the carrier it is shipping with.
Please note that these are estimates only. If your order is more than 10 days late please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-ordered items are delivered in accordance with the advertised delivery time frames.
Authority to leave
At the checkout you may grant the carrier authority to leave some goods at the delivery address even if unattended. However, please note that neither BIG W nor the carrier will be liable for loss or theft of the goods and the goods will be left at your risk. In addition, the carrier retains the discretion not to leave the goods unattended, including where the carrier deems it to be unsafe to do so.
Please note that should the order be unable to be delivered to or left at the delivery address, a re-delivery fee of $25 may apply (particularly in respect of bulky orders).
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
If you have any queries or your order is more than 10 days late please email us at email@example.com
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.