Kidwrangling: Looking after babies, toddlers & preschoolers
Now you have a baby, what on earth are you going to do with it? Kaz Cooke delivers all the up-to-date, reliable info, with advice from the experts, including real mums and dads. Kidwrangling is funny, reassuring and practical, with no judgemental guruspeak about the right way to do things -- just a range of great solutions for you to choose from. This much-loved parenting bible has been in print since 2003 and Kaz keeps all the info bang up-to-the-minute with updates to every reprint. Updated 2015.
Enter your postcode to view Stock Levels & Delivery Options
- getting through the first weeks; bosoms & bottles, sleeping & crying; coping, bonding & the blues; new mum & newborn health & mum's post-baby body; first food, teething & dummies; equipment
TODDLERS & PRESCHOOLERS
- family food & using the loo; child care, teaching kids how to behave & getting ready for school; dealing with common illnesses
- emotional and physical development 0 to 5; immunisation, safety & travel; what dads need to know; birthday parties & presents; games, toys & activities; being at home or doing paid work; best ever lists of helplines and other contacts.
Number of Pages652
Country Of OriginAustralia
Orders placed before 5pm AEST Monday to Friday will be picked and packed within 3 business days.
Delivery Time Frames
The timeframe for home delivery of this product depends on your delivery location.- For metro areas our delivery time frame is 3 - 5 business days
- For regional areas our delivery time frame is 5 - 7 business days
- For remote locations our delivery time frames is to 14 business days
Once your order has been marked as shipped you will receive an email informing you of your parcel’s consignment number and the carrier it is shipping with.
Please note that these are estimates only. If your order is more than 10 days late please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.