John Wick Hex
John Wick Hex
Pre-order Price Guarantee
When you pay for your pre-order upfront and the price drops before release day you will be refunded the difference shortly after release.
Release date is subject to change.
Item will be available in Store and for Pick up after the release date.
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.
Created in close cooperation with the creative teams behind the films, John Wick Hex is fight-choreographed chess brought to life as a video game, capturing the series’ signature gun fu style while expanding its story universe.
Players must make quick decisions and choose every action and attack they make, all the while considering their immediate cost and consequences.
- Unique timeline strategy: Featuring a unique blend of strategic momentum-based combat, John Wick Hex captures the feel of the unique tactical combat from the films and blurs the line between the strategy and action video game genres.
- Deep combat system: Unlock new weapons, suit options and locations. Each weapon changes up the tactics you’ll use and the manner in which you’ll play.
- New Original Story: Experience an original new story set prior to the events of the films which sees John on a desperate mission to rescue Winston and Charon from a dangerous new adversary.
- Stellar voice cast: The story is brought to life by the world class voice talents of Ian McShane and Lance Reddick, reprising their iconic roles from the films, and voice acting legend Troy Baker.
- Electrifying Score: John Wick Hex compliments the style of the films with a unique graphic noir art design and an original score by renowned composer Austin Wintory.