iPhone 7 Plus 128GB - Gold
Enter your postcode to display delivery options for this product
iPhone 7 Plus features an all-new 12-megapixel camera with an ƒ/1.8 aperture for great low-light photos and 4K video. Optical image stabilisation. A 5.5-inch Retina HD display with wide colour and 3D Touch. An A10 Fusion chip for up to two times faster performance than iPhone 6. Touch ID. Faster 4G LTE.2 The longest battery life in an iPhone. Immersive stereo sound, splash and water resistance1, and iOS 10.
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1920-by-1080 resolution and wide colour
- 3D Touch
- New 12-megapixel camera, optical image stabilisation, Quad-LED True Tone flash and Live Photos
- Splash-, water- and dust-resistant1
- A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, and slow-motion video recording in 1080p at 120 fps
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- 4G LTE Advanced up to 450 Mbps2 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 10 and iCloud
- Available in jet black, black, silver, gold, red and gold
11. iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty. 2. iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in Jet Black and (PRODUCT)REDTM are available in 128GB and 256GB models. 3. Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and VoLTE are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE. A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
For most items we charge a flat delivery fee per order as listed below:
|Location||Cost Per Order*|
For bulky orders or orders containing large or fragile items we charge a delivery fee based on the delivery destination and your items. The cost of delivery will be displayed in your shopping cart once a delivery address has been entered.
Delivery Time Frames*
The below standard delivery time frames apply to all online orders:
|Location||Delivery Time Frames*|
|Metro areas||4 - 6 business days|
|Regional areas||6 - 8 business days|
|Remote areas||8 - 9 business days|
After your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you of your parcel’s consignment number and the carrier it is shipping with.
Please note that these are estimates only. If your order is more than 10 days late please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-ordered items are delivered in accordance with the advertised delivery time frames.
Authority to leave
At the checkout you may grant the carrier authority to leave some goods at the delivery address even if unattended. However, please note that neither BIG W nor the carrier will be liable for loss or theft of the goods and the goods will be left at your risk. In addition, the carrier retains the discretion not to leave the goods unattended, including where the carrier deems it to be unsafe to do so.
Please note that should the order be unable to be delivered to or left at the delivery address, a re-delivery fee of $25 may apply (particularly in respect of bulky orders).
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
If you have any queries or your order is more than 10 days late please email us at email@example.com
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.