Canon EOS 1300D Single Lens Kit
Enter postcode or suburb of your Pick up or delivery location
The EOS 1300D Single Lens Kit is the perfect DSLR kit for someone want to start photography. The EOS 1300D will take great detailed photos with its 18 MegaPixel CMOS sensor with a ISO range of 10-6400 means that great low-light images are possible, perfect for the next birthday or night out under the stars. The Creative filters allows images to present the best ambient atmosphere to collect the perfect emotions for any situations like a cool day at Bondi Beach or a casual coffee in a Melbourne café.
The Canon Camera Connect app allows you to remotely have you camera take photos. This is highly useful if you are shooting wildlife that would be retreat if approached. All these features are powered by the DIGIC 4+ processor for fast and reliable response. 129mm wide and weighing 440g (Body only) the EOS 1300D DSLR is one of the lightest and compact DSLR cameras available. Bundled with the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 III Lens the Canon EOS 1300D Single Lens kit is prefect for anyone new to photography but still allows larger lends to be added later as EF and EF-S Lens will fit this camera easily.
- Full HD Movies: In addition to stunning still images, you can record movies in Full HD quality so you can capture and relive those special moments
- Beautiful Sharp Details: Explore your creativity in photos and movies with brilliant images to capture every detail.
- Natural Low Light Shots: The Canon EOS 1300D captures and the emotion and ambiance of low light situations thanks the 100-6400 ISO
- Wi-Fi / NFC: The Built in Wi-Fi allows the Canon EOS 1300D to share images easily across social media. The Canon Camera Connect Smartphone app allows you to remotely shot images from you the EOS 1300D, this allows great images of animals that may be scared
- Canon Connect Station: Store, View & share your images through a TV. Transfers images directly by tapping the devices together.
- Feature Guide: Explanations of the various functions and effects of the shooting modes are provided on the LCD monitor, allowing first-time SLR users to shoot with peace of mind and learn on the run
Battery TypeBattery Pack LP-E10
ConnectivityDigital Terminal: -Speed USB equivalent: Computer communication, Direct printing, GPS Receiver GP-E2, Connect Station, CS100 connection / Type C (Auto switching of resolution)
Focal LengthEquivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens
FREE Same Day Pick up
Pick up allows you to buy online and Pick up in any BIG W store 7 days per week.
If your order is placed by 12 noon, it will be ready for Pick up from 4pm same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon, then it will be ready for collection from 10am the following day.
See here for more information on Pick up.
Want to have your order delivered? See here for more information on our delivery options.
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.