Bright Starts Kaleidoscope Safari Walker
Fun Comes First! This Bright Starts Kaleidoscope Safari walker is full of safety and jungle fun. A removable electronic toy station features a steering wheel that activates lights, sounds and melodies. It comes complete with volume control and can be removed for floor play or on the go. Safety features include rubber feet that "brake" when baby gets too close to uneven surfaces like stairs. Also features a sturdy, wide frame. An extra-high seat back provides comfort and support for baby along with 3 height positions to allow some room to grow.
Enter postcode or suburb of your Pick up or delivery location
- Includes toy bar or links to entertain and delight baby
Easy to Wash
- Fabric can be safely tossed in the wash
Easy to Clean
- Strong, durable plastic is easy to clean
- Conveniently folds up for easy storage & space saving
Music, Sound & Lights
- Entertains baby with fun sounds, melodies, and lights
Care & Maintenance
- Seat pad - Machine wash with cold water, gentle cycle
- Plastic parts and frame - Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap
- Dimensions: 24" (H) x 34" (W) x 28" (L) or 61cm (H) x 86.4cm (W) x 71.1cm (L)
- Weight: 11.79lbs or 5.4kg
- Maximum weight: 26lbs
- Minimum age: 6 months
- Maximum age: 12 months
- Batteries required - not included
- Battery type: 3 x "AA" batteries
TO PREVENT SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH:
- Use the walker only if the child meets ALL of the following conditions:
- Can sit up by him or herself (approximately six months of age)
- Cannot walk by themselves
- Weighs less than 26lbs (12 kg)
- Never leave child unattended. Always keep child in view while in walker
- The child will be able to move rapidly when in the walker
- Clean friction components regularly to maintain stopping performance
- Allow child to use walker only for short periods of time (20 minute intervals)
- STAIR HAZARD: Avoid serious injury or death. Block stairs/steps securely before using walker
- Use only on flat surfaces free of objects that could cause the walker to tip over
- To avoid burns, keep the child away from hot liquids, oven ranges, radiators, space heaters, fire places, and any other hot surfaces
- Keep all electrical components and other potential hazards out of reach. The child will be able to reach objects previously out of reach
- Prevent collisions with doors, windows and furniture
- Adult assembly required
- Care should be taken in unpacking and assembly
- Examine product frequently for damaged, missing or loose parts
- DO NOT use if any parts are missing, damaged or broken
Recommended Age0-12 Months
Brand NameBright Starts
FREE Same Day Pick up
Pick up allows you to buy online and Pick up in any BIG W store 7 days per week.
If your order is placed by 12 noon, it will be ready for Pick up from 4pm same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon, then it will be ready for collection from 10am the following day.
See here for more information on Pick up.
Want to have your order delivered? See here for more information on our delivery options.
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.