Blackmores Essentials Vitamin C Chewable - 50 Capsules
This great-tasting chewable vitamin C is gentle on the stomach and contains no added artificial sweeteners.
Blackmores Vitamin C Chewable contains an essential nutrient to help general wellbeing and reduce the severity and duration of colds.
Enter your postcode to display delivery options for this product
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient in humans
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant
- Vitamin C helps reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Vitamin C assists wound healing via its role in collagen production
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality.
Active ingredients per tablet
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 200 mg
- Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 170 mg) 200 mg
- Calcium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 138 mg) 175 mg
- Total ascorbic acid 500 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 10 mg
- Adults – Chew 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. At the onset of cold symptoms, the dose may be increased to 2 tablets 3 times a day
- Children 4-12 years – Chew 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 4 years – Not to be used without medical advice
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones) as Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
A pink light-mottled round-shaped flat uncoated tablet with a bevelled edge and break bar.
For most items we charge a flat delivery fee per order as listed below:
|Location||Cost Per Order*|
For bulky orders or orders containing large or fragile items we charge a delivery fee based on the delivery destination and your items. The cost of delivery will be displayed in your shopping cart once a delivery address has been entered.
Delivery Time Frames*
The below standard delivery time frames apply to all online orders:
|Location||Delivery Time Frames*|
|Metro areas||4 - 6 business days|
|Regional areas||6 - 8 business days|
|Remote areas||8 - 9 business days|
After your order has been shipped you will receive an email informing you of your parcel’s consignment number and the carrier it is shipping with.
Please note that these are estimates only. If your order is more than 10 days late please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-ordered items are delivered in accordance with the advertised delivery time frames.
Authority to leave
At the checkout you may grant the carrier authority to leave some goods at the delivery address even if unattended. However, please note that neither BIG W nor the carrier will be liable for loss or theft of the goods and the goods will be left at your risk. In addition, the carrier retains the discretion not to leave the goods unattended, including where the carrier deems it to be unsafe to do so.
Please note that should the order be unable to be delivered to or left at the delivery address, a re-delivery fee of $25 may apply (particularly in respect of bulky orders).
Warranty, Return & Refunds Policy
We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased. So we have set out here our Warranty, Return and Refund Policy for our products.
If you have any queries or your order is more than 10 days late please email us at email@example.com
These stock levels are constantly changing and the information shown is accurate as at 2 hours ago.