The Minecraft ‘Discover Minecraft Skin Pack’ (the “Promotion”) is conducted by Microsoft Corporation One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 (the “Promoter”) and sponsored by Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 trading as BIG W ("BIG W").
Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to accept the unique code if they are eligible.
All entry instructions and download information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promotion is open to all residents of Australia. The Promoter reserves the right to request any entrant to provide documentary evidence confirming his/her age. If under 18 years of age, the entrant must have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter, BIG W and their associated companies and agents, and the immediate family members of such employees, are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
The Promotion commences at 00:01 AEDT on 15 October 2021 and ends at 23:59 AEDT on 16 December 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
Unique Download Codes may be redeemed by eligible entrants from 10:00 (AEDT) 15 October 2021 until 23:59 AEDT on 30 December 2021 (the “Redemption Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter and receive a unique downloadable code (the “Download Code”) and receive your digital items, each entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Find the QR code hidden on the Big W Minecraft Website, as follows:
i. Find 1 of 9 hidden QR codes hidden throughout the Big W website pages for select key Minecraft product.
ii. Scan the QR code using a compatible device once you find it. Scanning the QR code will take you to a URL starting with: Minecraft-codes.com
iii. Follow the prompts to unlock your Download Code
iv. Either select to send Download Code to email to redeem later or copy the Download Code and visit https://www.minecraft.net/redeem to redeem instantly. v. To redeem the digital items, input your Download Code in the “Enter Code” box.
vi. Sign in with the Microsoft Account or Mojang Studios account in which you would like to use the digital items.
vii. Follow the instructions and download the item.
8. Up to five digital items can be won by an entrant per entry. The total value of the five digital items comprises up to $5 AUD in retail price. Entrants require an existing subscription or purchase of Minecraft Bedrock Edition to redeem and use the digital items.
9. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
a. Only one (1) Download Code is permitted to be used per email address.
b. The same unique Download Code cannot be used more than once.
c. Unrecognised or mistyped Download Codes will be deemed invalid.
d. Each entry requires a ‘Scan’ of the QR code and completion of the redemption and following the prompts of completion on Minecraft-codes.com to receive a Download Code.
e. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
f. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and to disqualify any entry or entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions, including by: (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; (c) providing false information or (d) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. The Download Code is not exchangeable for cash.
11. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Download Code are not included. Redemption of the Download Code is subject to any terms and conditions of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions, provided false information, tampered with the entry process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
13. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
14. If for any reason an entrant does not redeem a Download Code during the Redemption Period, then they will forfeit their right to the Download Code. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact entrants who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to the Promoter.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the Big W website or, the URL starting with Minecraft-codes.com or https://www.minecraft.net/redeem is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. The e-mail address you provide in connection with the Promotion will be collected, stored and used by the Promoter in accordance with Promoter’s Privacy Statement. By registering for this Promotion or by using the URL starting with Minecraft-codes.com you acknowledge and agree to the foregoing usage of your e-mail address by Promoter. If you do not provide us with this information, we cannot process your entry and/or enter you into the Promotion.
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
19. Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter and BIG W and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claims made by the entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Download Code or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and BIG W exclude all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any Download Code, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion.
20. These terms and conditions do not, nor do they purport to, limit, exclude or modify any non-excludable statutory guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other warranties (whether express or implied) under any state or federal legislation which cannot be excluded.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter and BIG W using their names, likenesses, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or BIG W.
22. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Terms of Entry and the Promotion details contained in any Promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising or any other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set out in these Terms of Entry will prevail.
23. This Promotion is governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New South Wales and by entering the promotion, entrants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales.