You can safely shop with us
In store or online
At BIG W, we are focussed on making the necessary changes to ensure you can continue to safely buy the essentials you and your family need. These are challenging times, and we are adhering to Government advice to ensure the highest level of health and safety for our customers and team.
When you choose to shop with us in store, please be advised of some additional changes we have put in place across our store network:
- Hospital grade cleaning materials are being used routinely across our stores
- Hand sanitisers as well as basket and trolley wipes are available for team members and customers
- Protective screens are being installed at every checkout
- Fitting Rooms are temporarily closed
- Cashless ‘tap and go’ payments are encouraged
- Use your trolley and floor markings as a guide at checkouts or at the Service Desk to help maintain a safe distance from others
You can also enjoy shopping at BIG W from your home.
We have introduced Contactless Pick up at the Service Desks in all stores, and contactless delivery measures remain in place for all home delivery orders. We are experiencing increased demand for both Pick up and Home Delivery orders, and we appreciate your patience should there be any delays in processing your order.
Please note that our weekday trading hours have changed to 9am - 6pm (with some variation state by state and on weekends), giving our teams more time to fulfil the growing volume of online orders. You can find our updated opening hours here.
This situation is rapidly evolving, and we encourage you to visit our social media channels and website for the most up to date information. We extend our best wishes and thoughts to you and your families during this difficult time.
The BIG W Team.