- Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving or waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below a shallow depth.
- Carrier plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
Some bands are sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/au/watchos/feature-availability for the complete list.